1. What is a Tread and Miller Store Card?
- The Tread and Miller Store Card is a credit facility that allows you to shop at all Cape Union Mart, Old Khaki, Poetry and Tread + Miller stores nationwide.
- It also gives you access to South Africa’s largest independent shopping network of over 20,000 stores - so you can shop for all the brands you love. Just look out for the RCS logo. For more information on the RCS network, visit www.rcs.co.za
2. What are the benefits of the Tread and Miller Store Card?
- Not only does the Tread and Miller Store Card give you access to the look you love, it also includes;
- R600 in vouchers upon card collection
- Free SMS notification on all your card purchases
- Free monthly e-statements
- Customer Protection Insurance
3.What does Customer Protection Insurance cover?
- Death Cover - Covers your full outstanding balance
- Permanent Disability - Covers your full outstanding balance
- Temporary Disability - Covers up to 12 months’ instalments
- Loss of Income - Covers up to 12 months’ instalments
Guardrisk Insurance Company Limited is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. Additional information on key limitations, exclusions, risks and charges related to the policy can be viewed here.
4. How much does the Tread and Miller Store Card cost?
- A flat monthly service fee will be charged on your Tread and Miller Store Card as well as competitive interest rates applied on all purchases.
5.What are the requirements to apply for a Tread and Miller Store Card? You must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a valid SA ID or Driver’s License
- Be employed and earn R1000 or more per month
- You will be required to provide proof of income documentation
6. Is there a way that I can check whether I qualify for a store card prior to application?
- To see if you qualify, SMS TREAD AND MILLER to 49018
- Standard SMS rates apply
7. How can I apply for the Tread and Miller Store Card?
- You can apply in-store or online at www.treadandmiller.co.za
8. What credit limit will I get?
- Your credit limit will be determined by your own individual profile taking into account your affordability.
9. How do I collect my Tread and Miller Store Card?
- You can collect your Tread and Miller Store Card at any Tread and Miller store nationwide. Please bring along your ID or Drivers’ License.
10. Can I view my account online?
- Yes, you can view your account online by registering for Tread and Miller self-service –click here or by downloading the mobile APP from the i-store or Google Play store for android handsets
11. How do I register for Self-Service?
- To Register. Click on the “my account” tab and follow the instructions. Please have your account and mobile numbers ready.
- The following services will be available via Self-Service
o Download statements (from 6 months back to current)
o Receive statements via email
o Update your e-mail address
o Pay your account
12. How do I check the amount I need to pay or have available to spend?
- The amount will be shown when you log in to Self-Service as well as on your latest statement.
13. Where can I find my account number?
- Your account number can be found on your monthly statement or you can call us on 0861 789 989
14. How do I set up a debit order to pay my Tread and Miller Store Card?
- Call us on 0861 789 989 and we’ll set it up for you.
15. What should I do if I lose my card?
- Call us on 0861 789 989 and we’ll block the card immediately
- You can then go to any Tread and Miller store nationwide and we’ll provide you with a replacement card at a nominal fee.
16. How much do I need to pay each month?
- Your monthly statement will reflect the instalment that you need to pay by the 1st of the month or log on to the Self-Service portal to view the instalment due.
17. How do I pay my Tread and Miller Card?
- There are many ways you can pay your Tread and Miller Store Card:
o Debit order - A payment is automatically debited from a bank account and due date that you selected. To activate, call 0861 789 989 and we’ll assist you.
o EFT payment - Simply pay the required amount by using your 19-digit account number on the front of your Tread and Miller Store Card. Please use below details when making EFT payment.
o Store – by visiting any Cape Union Mart, Old Khaki, Poetry or Tread + Miller store nationwide
o Self-Service – via the Self-Service link on the website- click here or via the downloadable APP at the istore or Google Play store
Banking details:Account Name: RCS Cards
Account number : 061234 745
Bank name : Standard Bank
Branch code: 031110
You will be required to provide proof of income documentation